.. the FRIEND you're loOking for ..

Okay, this is a speech. A speech to be recited a few days from now. As instructed, a one-minute speech.. and it's exactly a minute. Better practice than be at loss. :))

The Friend You're Looking For


"Pleased to meet you."
These are the words we say when we meet an acquaintance. Have a little chit-chat and getting to know more. They they become what we call as "friend". As Mr. Webster had put it, a friend is someone who is not hostile and supports. We all have standard in choosing friends, don't we? They may be similar or they may be the exact opposite. But we don't really care. All we care about is that our friends would have mutual feelings towards us. We don't need to count our friends just to show off that we are friendly. But rather, we only need a few who remain true to prove that being a friend is not in number but it's being someone who'd wake up at 12 in the morning and even without saying anything, knows that you need them.

So short! Nah! Really. Short speeches are so lacking but I hope I made this concise and precise. :DD

0 comments:

→. about me .←

My photo
hi! i'm raine.. same old girl.. well, i'm finally updating my blog!! *claps* after.. how many months? HAHA. anyways, enjoy reading and follow me!! thanks! xD

→. my tweets .←

    follow me on Twitter

    →. follow me .←